Sunday, March 31, 2013

*Title Goes Here* (great, I have to name my posts?)

I don't have my dad's natural talent for being witty and funny; if I want to be witty and funny, I have to try very, very hard.  And considering it took me about five minutes to type that sentence alone, I'm probably one of those people who sounds like they're trying and it's obvious that they're trying too hard.  Even when I have a witty phrase in mind as a response to something, and I have it all planned out, I usually end up tripping over my words because I'm just so excited that I've actually come up with something funny to say.  Which, of course, results in me sounding even more like someone trying (and failing, mind you) to be funny.

So, if you want to waste your time reading a completely pointless blog that tries to be funny and thinks it is funny but is in all reality probably not funny, then this is the blog for you to read!  

My camera is not that great.  It's very small and sexy looking and super portable (I can fit it in my pocket), but the quality of the pictures that result when I push that little button on top don't always come out great.  Some of them surprise me and please me with pretty good quality, and I'm very grateful for those pictures, but the other ones say "nope, I'm going to be annoyingly out of focus and grainy".  Now, I admit, I'm not that great of a photographer, so I'm sure the majority of the stubborn pictures that my camera produces are because of User Error.  I will, however, hopefully end up getting a much better camera, even though it won't be as convenient as my current one.


No comments: