Saturday, May 25, 2013

More things that make me smile

I finally found the time to post another blog!  School has definitely been keeping me busy.  But it won't for long.....MWAHAHAHA......I only have one more week of school!!  It's finals week, meaning I'll be studying for the next week, but then it's summer.  I call that motivation.  

So because I'm so pleased that summer has finally almost arrived, here are some other things that put a smile on my face.  The thought of no school isn't the only thing that makes me happy, though it is currently the main reason.


Random little things from my sister that don't let me forget to smile


Panda Express fortune cookie fortunes


Funny warnings for coffee roasters (first warning)




Cute books especially made for cheering people up


And life tips on our huge magnetic calender

No comments: