Friday, April 5, 2013

Boredom

This is what I do when I get bored in class.  Especially in German.  We literally do nothing in that class.  He gives us 20 page packets to do for the unit and lets us loose.  We only have about 6 people in the class so we all talk and mess around.  (It's a class where you have to video chat type-of-thing with the other schools, and the actual teacher is at Eagle whereas we are at Centennial, so all we have to do is put us on mute and then do whatever.  Our proctor doesn't care as long as we get our stuff done.  It's pretty great.)So when I get done (or when I get bored, which is more likely the case) I doodle on the whiteboard or on a piece of paper.  And these are the results:



I did the "Smile Today!" with the little guy leaning against it.  Everything else except that target-looking circle in the top picture other people did in my class and other classes.


And this is my doodle on paper.  I feel bad for the poor guy.  He looks so overwhelmed and bewildered.  I would be too if I were in his situation.

2 comments:

The Unique Katelyn said...

I love your drawings in that classroom!! :) they are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Aw thanks! :D Sadly, the French teacher got tired of looking at the messy board apparently and erased everything. But I redrew my "Smile Today" and drew a different little guy. Hehehe she will have to live with it. :)