Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ummm....happy Easter?

Ok, so I know it's a bit late for Easter pictures, but I kept meaning to do a post about this and just never got around to it.  My friend's (Katelyn's) neighborhood hosted an Easter egg hunt for all the kids in the neighborhood, and a couple of my friends and I helped out.  I painted little bunny noses on kids (like what you see on my face and my friends') So here are some pictures!


That is me, with a creeper bunny in the background (Katelyn is the one roasting in the costume)


I got this adorable shot of Ashley


My two bunny friends!  They're lookin' pretty hip....itty hop.....hahaha...ha...ha....ok, I'm not one for puns, so I apologize for that awful one that you probably didn't even get


Aubrey looks absolutely adorable as a bunny, no?


All the kids had to come up and get pictures hugging the Easter bunny, of course.  Well, it took a bit of coaxing from some parents...


Chillin' with the Easter bunny


These two kids ran around and around and around poor Katelyn.  The one in the stripes was trying to get her tail.  It was cute at first, but they literally did it for, oh, I'd say about 7-ish minutes.  Doesn't seem like a long time, but I'm sure it felt like 7 hours to Katelyn, who had to spin around with them to avoid getting her tail pulled.


A trio of little bunnies. :)


Playing patty-cake with the Easter bunny!  He was so cute!


And there you are!  Happy late Easter, my friends!
(Ha, funny, I just realized I have my mouth open in all of the pictures of me.  I'm just a....very happy person?)

No comments: