Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cats and whatnot

My cat's (Nikita's) favorite activity is to distract me from doing homework.  And it usually works.  She either walks all over my desk rubbing herself up against my face, presses random keys on my laptop without my permission, lounges on my papers, or desperately needs on my lap.  She's purring all while doing it, so it might be for attention, but I think it's a cat's equivalent to "my dog ate my homework".  Instead it's "my priority was my cat because she was being cute."



This is a special technique she uses to keep me from getting things done.  She lays on my lap and I start petting her with my left hand because my right hand is busy writing things and such, and she innocently and sweetly lays her head down on my arm.  And moving my arm is out of the question because she's so cute when she does it!  I fall for it every time, though.  So it's kinda my fault....I do admit that.


This is Nikita being all adorable and curled-up-like.  Just thought I'd share some cuteness. :)


And of course, I can't forget my bubbly laptop screensaver!  This also distracts me, as I am easily entertained.  It fascinates me how the bubbles change colors, but I can't figure out if they change colors when they bump into other bubbles, or if it's just random.......ah, the great mysteries of life......

**Oh yes, and two of my friends also have started blogs, and you should check them out!  This one is Katelyn's and this one is Ashley's.  They are fantastic!**

No comments: